Algemeen | Pervasive Integration
| Pervasive Migration Toolkit
| Pervasive Data Integrator
| Pervasive Business Integrator
| Data Sheets
Pervasive Data Integrator
For Comprehensive Data Integration
* ETL (Extract, Transform and Load)
* Collection of Disparate Data
* Operational Data Store Creation
* Reference Data Management Solutions
* Real-time, Scheduled or Batch Execution
* Data integration as a Web Service
Staying Ahead of the Competition
In today's information-driven markets, businesses face the competitive challenge of finding new and better ways to aggregate, replicate, convert, and load data from across the enterprise into centralized stores for informed decision making.
Compounding this challenge, data must often be gathered from widely disparate sources, across multiple platforms and environments, and between both new and legacy systems—all on a real-time, event driven, or scheduled occurrence.
Without quality data gathered and processed on a regular basis, businesses lack the vital information they need to make the right decisions at the right time — and stay ahead of the competition.
Pervasive Data Integrator™ provides budget-conscious medium-sized enterprises with a feature-rich and highly configurable product for integration design, deployment, and management.
Designed as a value-based solution, Data Integrator provides cost-effective extraction, cleansing, and standardization of data from sources throughout the organization—on a continuous, event-driven, or regularly scheduled basis.
Design interfaces are both easy to use and administer, so they can help increase the productivity of staff members regardless of skill sets and levels. What's more, Data Integrator is the only ETL and data integration product that saves and stores all design metadata in an open XML-based design repository for easy metadata interchange and reuse.
With Data Integrator, businesses can speed deployment, minimize the impact of system changes and new user requirements, and reduce project risk.
With Data Integrator, businesses can develop integration solutions with flexibility, scalability, and accountability, including a low total cost of ownership and accelerated time to value.
Benefits with Data Integrator
* Integrate business-critical data across organizations
* Integration support for legacy and new systems
* Flexible connectivity to almost any data source
* Web Services-based invocation enabling SOA
Increased Performance and Efficiency
* High-performance data throughput via configurable, multi-platform Integration Engines
* Improved data relevancy through real-time capture and update services
* Centralized management of distributed ETL processes for increased efficiency
Improved Time to Value
* Application-level connectivity to speed development
* Project scalability for strategic infrastructure development
* Visual design process, eliminating the need for costly custom coding
* Fast implementation and deployment, reducing the cost of the entire integration process
Ik wil meer informatie, neem contact met me op